Field Operations Administrator
Supports the Operations Manager and Supervisors with a combination of field production responsibilities and office administration.
- Collect production reports from the field
- Assist with production reporting
- Compile data and entering it into a database
- Support with timesheet collection
- Update task codes and work codes
- Update all computer systems
- Liaise with supervisors in regards to reporting, allocations and other departmental requirements.
- Perform other duties as required, requested, or assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office suite, knowledge and experience with Power BI, VISIO and MS Project– (JD Edwards experience considered an asset).
- Ability to work in a fast pace construction office and interface well with construction personnel.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment through periods of workload spikes and increased project based activity.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Detail oriented, easily accepting of change or new direction.
- Strong communication both verbal and written.
- Meticulous, self-motivated, results-oriented and strong initiative.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and possess strong work commitment.
- Hands-on, able to multi-task and willing to learn and work beyond job-scope when necessary.
Business/Office Admin education and 2 – 5 years’ experience in an office environment. Construction/Utility industry experience considered an asset.
What we’re looking for
Successful candidates must exhibit QTC’s values of trust, teamwork, and accountability – “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Market competitive employment package, RRSP and health & dental plan
- Learning and development opportunities in a rapid growth environment with our best in class training center
- Career advancement opportunities- be part of an organization that will be the leader and one of the largest Canadian Telecom Organizations - we have the mobility of a start-up and the stability that comes with a large, stable parent, being part of the Quanta Services family